ppc port of 7.2, anyone?

Hi,

 I've been fiddling with anaconda-7.2 to make it install IBM pSeries,
Macs, etc. I've got the basics done and am now into bootloader stuff.

 I've found the cute hacks to parted' python module used to identify
partition types on dos labels, and am wondering if anyone has been
down this road already wrt Apple partition maps.

Actually, if anyone's working on ppc at all it may make sense to compare
notes.

Dave

--
Dave Lehman