Re: Loading sofhdadsp vs. loading sofsoundwire [Dell XPS 9320, Ubuntu vs. Alpine]

Hello again,

I have just upgrade to linux 6.4.3-1-edge and now the error is
different, no soundcard is detected anymore by aplay -l.

I have attached the alsainfo output and if anyone has a pointer on what
is wrong, I'd appreciate a hint in the right direction.

Best regards,

Nico

--
Sustainable and modern Infrastructures by ungleich.ch