Re: Bluetooth headset

Bonjour,

I think I heard somewhere that you need pulseaudio to output audio via
bluetooth. A quick startpage.com search on "alsa bluetooth audio"
reveals this
https://wiki.debian.org/Bluetooth/Alsa
as first result. Does the information there help perhaps?

cheers, P

* Zala Pierre GOUPIL via Alsa-user <alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2022-06-22 13:46]: