Re: USB sound card with Mic Input

I have 3 of these now, about $15 each, reasonably happy with them.
Shipping from China is about 2 weeks minimum.  lsusb identifies them
as "C-Media Electronics, Inc. CM106 Like Sound Device".  The last
couple have mic jacks.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000113207256.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.197d4c4djRtr8y