Re: USB sound card with Mic Input

Hi,
   Sorry for your problems with the Schiit products. I own a Magni Heresy and Modi 3 driven by an HDSP 9652 only desktop systemand so far they have been great for me.

   As for USB devices I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 running under Kubuntu/pulseaudio and for a simple 2 input system it's worked well for me.

Mark