Re: Please help me, I am fed up by Debian's lack of clear answers

If you want a more pushbutton solution you could call your script from
Whiptail or Dialog if that's not available.   Writing a real GUI
program takes a lot of work but Whiptail can be used from a console or
from X, it's designed to be easy.  It's what Rasp-config is written
in.  It's designed for scripts though, it's not easy to run from C.
Raspi-config is just a Bash script, open it in a text editor or
viewer.