Re: arecord command line options

Thanks for the answers! I'm mostly trying to use the device to measure DAC and amplifier performance and distortions, so it's not necessarily bad to capture higher frequencies as well. I'll choose 24-bit / 192 kHz or 96 kHz probably.

So the defaults work fine, if you say nothing is wrong with it I'll use them.

The only thing which isn't clear for me are the --disable-* processing options. Do I understand right that with the "hw:" device these are not even possible? I mean hw: never allows any of those processing options in the first place?

Zsolt