Re: Problem with sending a reply to the list - previous replies were OK . .

Alan,

On 2020-08-03 01:43, Alan Corey wrote:
I don''t remember the exact error message, it was something like
"unable to establish secure connection to ...".  I spent a lot of time
digging into it and the simple fix was just to reboot the router which
hadn't been done in months.  My router then was a cell phone with
battery and charger so it was mostly always up.  It was affecting SSL
connections to some web sites but not all.

As expected, rebooting my modem did not help - I still get the DKIM error messages when I post to this list - I will just have to spend more time on it yet again to try and work out why some sites are failing . . it would be nice if there are some DKIM / DMARC / SPF gurus here who could help me . .

Thanks,

Phil.