Re: Problem with sending a reply to the list - previous replies were OK . .

I don''t remember the exact error message, it was something like
"unable to establish secure connection to ...".  I spent a lot of time
digging into it and the simple fix was just to reboot the router which
hadn't been done in months.  My router then was a cell phone with
battery and charger so it was mostly always up.  It was affecting SSL
connections to some web sites but not all.