Re: Connection of multiple headphones to kodi simultaneously (on rpi3)

Sorry to ask again, perhaps my last question was too long.
My point is, if one of my devices (bluetooth headphones turned off) is
failing, the whole configuration (another bluetooth headphone+hdmi) is
failing. Is there an easy way to handle alsa failures of one device
gracefully?

Thanks!