Re: how to automatically detect and use connected usb audio devices

Oh I AM so happy.
If somebody here know about some script on The net or if somebody would be so much kind that he could create this script also for other users of ALSA here, it would be excellent. Script should run in background. And if new device will be connected, it should start or restart ALSA so this new device could be used. It is good, that C language is not required for this task. And I know, that Bash and other script interpreter language can produce very sophisticated tasks. The most complex will be to determine The frequency for detecting new device. So this background request will not cause some system slowdown while Espeak speech engine would be used. I have also listened one song and it seems to me, that sound output, which go directly by using ALSA is more clear and produce better trebles than if Pulseaudio uses ALSA. But may be, that it is not true and may be, that it is only my personal notion which do not have informatic reasons. In this case, I Am very sorry for my wrong notion.