Re: Seeking help configuring ALSA for Speakers, Webcam, Headset

Hobie and list;

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 5:21 AM <hobie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi - I've been searching the 'Net for 3 weeks to understand how to
configure ALS for my setup and have only succeeded in confusing myself.
I'd be grateful for help with this; thanks in advance for any you can
provide.
[stuff  deleted]

I'd like to understand how to switch from "Speakers only" to "Speakers
mute, Webcam with its microphone off, playback to the Headset and its
microphone on".  I'm hopeful you can help.  Thanks.

Hobie, I'm wondering if, with things set back to the default condition, you've tried using alsamixer?

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.