Re: Get triggered when the device opens

This may, or may not be helpful.  I'm not sure if they
still do this or not, but S.U.S.E. Linux used to trigger
various sounds on various events, like opening, and
closing windows, mouse clicks, and so forth.  You
could mix, and match the sounds/events to the way you
liked them.

Having a look at their code might be a help.

Bill