Re: Realtek ALC892: crackling sound

I tested it, but it did not help at all.

I tried "aplay -D pulse" and "aplay -D sysdefault:CARD-PCH" and
it is all the same, no matter if I play over pulseaudio or not.

I already asked for help on pulseaudio-mailinglist and they said
if I hear crackling even when playing sound without pulseaudio,
then problem must be elsewhere...

And when I hear clear sound with "that other evil OS booted",
then I can exclude hardware problem too. So it must be either
driver- or alsa-related...

Jarry