Realtek ALC892: crackling sound

Hi ALSA-users,

I have problem with sound on my PC: it is somehow distorted,
"crackling" every few seconds. No matter what player or media
I try, it is always there. I can hear it even when log-in
desktop sound is played...

Motherboard has Realtek ALC892 chip. Nothing new, but still
used with many other mobos. I tested aplaying sound directly
without pulseaudio, crackling is still there.
Any idea how I could fix it?

Jarry

OT: How can I include alsa-info output in this mailing-list?
When I add it as text, message is banned due to big size.
If I compress it to zip first, it is banned again due to
"blacklisted file extension"...