Re: Focusrite 18i20 no audio due to clock source problem

Haven't used the 18i20. But I also use jack. I've much more luck with jack and pulseaudio bridges for system and app playback. Even my Behringer umc404hd has some quirks with pulse. Jack seems to clean up some of that. Being able to set bit rate and handling conversions for apps like obs.