Focusrite 18i20 no audio due to clock source problem

Hello,

I've been using the 18i20 for a while and it works great. The audio
quality is really good. The thing is, every time I turn it on (or
reboot), I have to issue:

amixer -c 4 set 'Sample Clock Source' 'ADAT'
amixer -c 4 set 'Sample Clock Source' 'Internal'

In order to start listening sounds. The problem is a bit more complex
since, for example, if I try to do the sound test with GNOME's test
tool, it looses the setting and I have to repeat the aforementioned
steps. The, if I try sox or some CLI app to playback, this happens
again.

I am using pulseaudio.

I'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks!
--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/