A soundcard to record IEC958_SUBFRAME from MiniDisc

I have a large number of personal MiniDisc recordings which I want to
preserve as FLAC format.

Losing track markers would be a huge inconvenience, so I can't use an
analogue recording.

After a recommendation, my attack plan is:

* Acquire a soundcard that has toslink input, and supports
  IEC958_SUBFRAME_* sample formats

* Write some software to record, starting a new .wav file each time the
  track number in the SPDIF advances

Can anyone recommend a soundcard I can buy that fits the requirements?

It shows up in only a few places in the code; hda, cmipci, au88x0, atiixp,
and I don't have enough knowledge to know what products these correspond
to.

I don't mind if it's USB, PCI or PCI-Express or any form factor -- since
this is just a one-off job.

I'm time short; I'm really looking for the 'easiest' solution to my
overall problem. So if anything already exists, whatever platform, I'd
love to hear it.

I even considered NetMD on Windows to get to the files, and some kind of
ffmpeg to decode them. But apparently NetMD devices can't be used to copy
from the discs, only to them.

The hardware is Pioneer MJ-D707 MiniDisc recorder which has Toslink
optical digital output.

Thanks

--
Mark