No sound in headphone on Cherry trail with rt5645

Hi,
I've got a CHT Z8350 device with a 4.4 kernel (binary). Sound do work there with some amixer settings. But it has other issues on display.
For that, I'm trying to upgrade the kernel and the display issue is gone. But the sound is broken.

With kernel 4.11, the rt5645 is detected successful, and volume is configurable in pavucontrol, but the headphone is silent. I achieve this by disable the snd_hdmi_lpe_audio. Before that HDMI was always the default card.

I've attached alsa-info form the 2 kernel (suffix with 440 for old kernel, 411 for new).The main difference I can find is the device node name is different, among may other difference in value.
Please let me know if any other info are needed.

Regards,
Daimon