Re: Stub for libpulse

Le nonidi 29 ventôse, an CCXXV, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :
> Worked for me with Firefox 52.0 when at least making a test with
> YouTube. Does it work for you with YouTube?
>
> $ pacman -Q apulse-git
> apulse-git 0.1.7_13_gf445ae7-1
>
> I can't test ogg at the moment, since I now have Firefox with alsa
> enabled installed.

Thanks for the info. I tested with ogg123 because I did not want to
upgrade Firefox before being sure to have a solution. Strangely enough,
it works with Firefox indeed (tested with "Für Elise" from Wikipedia
rather than youtube, but that should not make any difference). Good
news.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George