Stub for libpulse

Hi.

It seems that the Mozilla people have had the brilliant idea, starting
with Firefox 52, to disable ALSA by default and only support PULSE.
Apparently, they intend to remove the support for raw ALSA completely.

Well, I do not want the PULSE server anywhere near my systems, and I
believe many people here think the same.

Does anyone know of a libpulse stub that provides the basic API but
routes all the calls directly to libasound / ALSA?

I have found this project:
https://github.com/i-rinat/apulse
but it seems unable to get something as simple as ogg123 working.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George