Re: About the bebob support for Focusrite Saffire Pro 10

Hello,
Thank you for your quick reply.
According to your "quirk", it seems that the problem is similar to the one reported on the comments for the bug I linked, the powering down issue after packet streaming stops: that's what jack1 actually does on firewire interfaces while going in freewheeling mode, I own a Presonus Firebox and I can see its led signaling disconnection when Ardour goes on freewheel.
Anyway, I don't use pulseaudio at all (I'm also building a new pc and I won't install it there either) and I never will.
I will just use JACK and, of course, ALSA.
If you can assure that that bug affects pulseaudio systems only, I think it will be good enough for me.

Best regards,
Maurizio