Re: Mutiple soundcards

Thank you Andrew,
El mié, 01-06-2016 a las 06:29 +0100, Andrew Bryant escribió:
> Check the battery clip. Make sure the contacts are clean, and there is
> enough spring tension.
I will pay more attention to what you reported me. Among many tests,
only on one occasion the problem was corrected after reinstall the
battery CR2032 and recharge the BIOS Setup, but I do not know if that
was due to chance or if that's causality. Unfortunately now I'm not
getting the problem from happening again to better detect their cause :)
Regards.
José Luis