Re: Fedora 23 x86_64; Pulseaudio removed; playing from multiple sources serially

Sorry, my bad. I understood you needed to use a program that needed
pulse audio without it; in this case apulse could help

However, if your problem is allowing to use the sound output to
multiple programs at the same time. I had a similar problem and I
solved it using dmix.

In my .asoundrc I had this pcm:
pcm.PCH {
  type asym