ALC1150: constant background noise (model=generic)

Heyho,

for some reason my onboard soundcard outputs a constant background noise. It's not loud but it's loud enough to be disturbing while having my headset on.

I found a solution about a year ago. Setting the option model=generic solved my problem. But after reinstalling my system lately I lookup up what generic means:

"The model name "generic" is treated as a special case.  When this model is given, the driver uses the generic codec parser without
"codec-patch".  It's sometimes good for testing and debugging."

So why does the background noise disapprear with generic? Is there a better solution than using a debugging configuration?

Here's the output of alsa-info.sh: http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=9235ef34f63c91e40abcd9b05326acf8da58a8ec
My motherboard is the: MAXIMUS VII RANGER

It's about soundcard 0: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH