ALC3228 headphones output does not work + crashes hda_analyzer

Hello there.
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Here is the problem: I've got HP ZBook 15 G2 which features ALC3228 audio
codec and combined audio output. Speakers works just fine. But combined
output does not work as output at all (ok, not at all, I can hear some noisy
quiet clicks when I play music through headphone on max volume). Although it
can handle microphone input if I connect headset instead of headphones.
Needless to say I've tried all options I've found on internet i.e. played
with alsamixer and different models for snd-hda-intel.
Also, I've found this document
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/sound/alsa/HD-Audio.txt and tried
to play with hda-analyzer but it crashes at hda_codec.py:1051 because of
"struct.error: 'I' format requires 0 <= number <= 4294967295". Same version
(git master) on different machine works fine. I don know python so I can't
fix it (but it seems like it good reason to learn it).
So, what should I do to make it all work?

Daniil Sobol.