Re: CM8828 PCIe sound Ubuntu Linux issue

Bruce Teng wrote:
>    Thanks! But could you tell me where to download theses mentioned patches and how to apply them?

1. Get the source of whatever kernel you're running.
2. Get the patches.  If you're using git, use cherry-pick; otherwise,
   download the patches from, e.g., kernel.org:
   http://git.kernel.org/linus/c563f473ac31
   http://git.kernel.org/linus/875f0dd79987
   http://git.kernel.org/linus/3b70bdba2fcb
3. Recompile the kernel.