Re: Alsa - five sound cards and multiple dmixes

and0zej . wrote:
> all my sources plays on mixjulia , although some sources are configured to play on mixusb

Any program configured to use the device name "mixusb" will use that
device.  How exactly have you done that configuration?

It should, but it doesn't. I use mpd as client. I put "options dev=mixusb" in the audio_output section configuration file.
When i have only one dmix configured ( mixusb ), as i mentioned , it works, mpd plays through mixusb.

aP