Re: Schiit USB audio dac

Tom, Rita, list;

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Tom Rushworth
<tom.b.rushworth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Rita, list,
>
> On 14-04-12 18:07 , Rita wrote:
>> i just tried the DAC in a macbook pro. The cable and audio works. so we
>> know the DAC and the cable works.
>>
> The time between disconnects seems to vary from 1 to 3 seconds, so it
> sounds like something flaky.  Can you try it in a different port on the
> Ubuntu machine?  If that does nothing, then it's back to Chris's
> suggestion of a newer kernel...

The reason I'm harping on a newer kernel is that one of the kind devs
spent quite a lot of time helping me debug the CMEDIA USB interface
that the Schiit uses and we were at a much later kernel than 3.2

Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.