Re: Terratec DMX 6Fire - how to configure in OpenSUSE 13.1?

Tragic news.
Better re-reading the description of the card in ALSA Matrix I realized that is not declared to be compatible with digital inputs and outputs.
I do not know why I was convinced to the contrary.

But even worse news, there is no sound card in ALSA Matrix which is declared compatible with digital HD audio recording, NONE.
The only possible solution to make HD audio recordings from digital inputs is to work on Windows or Mac, only using those systems sound cards can record HD audio, including DMX 6Fire.
This is a bad news for me, I can not stand being forced to work in Windows.

I hope at least to be able to solve high-definition recording at least from the analog inputs.
I would be annoyed by having to work in Windows to produce my music.