change volume of bluetooth device

Hello,

I managed to get my Jabra Halo bluetooth headset working with ALSA on
openSUSE 12.3.

aplay -L says:

btheadset
    Jabra BT Headset

When I do mplayer -ao alsa:device=btheadset Wrong.mp3 I can enjoy the music.

But, how do I change volume now?

When I invoke amixer -D btheadset I only get this message:

ALSA lib audio/ctl_bluetooth.c:167:(bluetooth_send_ctl) Unable to
receive new volume value from server
ALSA lib audio/ctl_bluetooth.c:161:(bluetooth_send_ctl) Unable to
request new volume value to server: Broken pipe
amixer: Mixer btheadset load error: Broken pipe

Kmix on KDE does not give me an option either to change volume.

Why can´t I change volume of my bluetooth device with amixer or kmix?

Thank you
Malte