Re: Teac DAC, I've read someone can make it work fine via USB 16/2/44100, but NOT ME...

Hello,

I've tried with my laptop, on a usb 2.0 port : crackles
I didn't try on its USB3.0 port yet

I have tried on my desktop (where my DAC is) : usb2.0=> lots of crackles; usb3.0 => a few crackles
... But still crackles

I've jsuted reinstalled a fresh Arch on my Desktop, with minimal packages, and kernel 3.12.8, DAC on USB3.0 port : crackles :(

I've installed Fedora 18 (updated so same kernel as you) and I have crackles

Now my last chance is the Teac plugged in the USB3.0 port of my laptop. If it works, then... Oh

I feel desperate...

Thanks,

Eric