Re: Arcam rpac, config help

Vince and list,

On Jan 6, 2014 2:08 PM, "Vince Ur" <vince.um@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok I downloaded Ubuntu, I'll let you know as soon as i'll have done some testing. BTW my device used to work on ubuntu (12.10
>  I think) I removed pulseaudio and selected alsa output on gmusicbrowser. Lately it stopped working for some reason.

Based on my experience Pulse and Also can coexist if you get Pulse to ignore the device you want to use for your dedicated music playback, and then use one if the music players that will talk directly to Alsa.

> My main OS is now debian so i wanted to make it work on it, but i'l follow your advice, we'll try to make it working on ubuntu 13.10 first, then we'll see.

Well if you want to go with Debian you can always use a newer kernel.

Not sure what kernel ships with testing these days. Or build your own!