No sound via speakers or front jack (Sony Vaio w/ Realtek ALC260)

Hi! I could use another pair of eyes on this.

INPUTS:
amixer set Master 75% unmute
amixer set PCM 75% unmute
speaker-test -t wav -c 2

RESULTS:
Front headphone jack - no sound.
Internal speakers - no sound.

ALSO TRIED:
snd-hda-intel model=generic

SEE ALSO:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=4b4b0d24b1a170e2f4f33c9370247e51dc0be24f

Given that this is a relatively old computer, I'm at a loss for why HDA support isn't working. Any ideas?