Re: sndusbaudio USB/MIDI support for Roland V Synth GT

Bingo!!!!

New kernel 3.11 and the V Synth GT miraculously appeared.
Great Daniel!!!
Both functions of USB / MIDI and USB drive work perfectly.
Problem solved.

In standard repository for OpenSUSE the update is not present, but I found it in the user repository
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pontostroy:/drm-next/openSUSE_Factory/

I'm happy!!

Thanks

Il giorno ven, 30/08/2013 alle 10.15 +0100, Daniel Mack ha scritto:
renedrive <renedrive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello!
>
>My problem is that my Roland V Synth GT connected to two different
>computer it is not active as a MIDI device such as a USB disk drive.
>
>In the linuxmusicians I open a thread (link) for some help and one user
>advised me to change the file quirks-table.h with the following change

That device is most probably handled by a generic handler Clemens recently added. Just try a recent 3.11 rc kernel and report if that helps.

If your distribution does not provide such a kernel image, you have to build it from the git sources.

Thanks,
Daniel