m: +39 335 677 0885
sk: giampaolo_f
http://www.facebook.com/giampaolo.ferradini

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Bill Unruh <unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like something skype is doing (very brief 495 Hz and 630Hz tone bursts).
Sorry, cannot help.

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, giampaolo ferradini wrote:

It is a pretty annoying electric noise. No other audio is running together.

I enclosed an AMR file if you want to have an idea of the sound, you will
hear it at 1:00.
Sorry if I could not convert it to MP3 or other formats, but instructions
in Audacity for installing the proper codec seem to be outdated and I am un
ungifted noob...

Kind regards,
Giampaolo

--