Re: snd_pcm: Unknown symbol vm_iomap_memory

> Did you reboot since that update?

Yes, I did. I noticed the problem after a reboot.

> If yes, did you ever compile sound drivers manually?

No, and that's whats bothering me. All the important packages (kernel,
drivers, etc) are installed using apt-get and the like (except that
horrible nvidia driver xD)

I fixed it forcing the kernel version in the package manager to be the
one I had before.
After rebooting everything worked fine, but I'm a bit worried if it will
work the next time I upgrade. I blocked my kernel at 3.2.41-2+deb7u2
instead of using the newer 3.2.46-1.

Thanks for the help.
Alfonso