snd_pcm: Unknown symbol vm_iomap_memory

Hello list.

I have some trouble with the sound since the last time I runt apt-get
upgrade.
I don't really know if I should ask this here. If not, I'd really
appreciate if someone pointed me to the right place.

My problem is that since that upgrade, my computer doesn't detect any
sound card. I use one integrated in the motherboard and an usb-wireless
headset, both correctly detected as stated by lspci -v and lsusb -v.

However aplay -l returns:
aplay: device_list:252: no soundcards found...
And I can't play any sound.

I've also been reading the dmesg log and found some strange lines that I
suspect cause the whole problem:

snd_pcm: Unknown symbol vm_iomap_memory

So I searched that without success, but it seems that vm_iomap_memory is
a kernel function, and the linux-image package was updated recently.

I really don't know how to fix this nor where else to look for more clues.

If this helps, I'm running Debian (testing) and uname -r prints:
3.2.0-4-amd64

Thank you very much in advance.
Alfonso