Re: changing ladspa controls via the command line?

Okay, except it seems to be pretty hard to get equal to work:

This one comes more or less straight from the alsaequal site:

ctl.equal {
  type equal;
  library "/usr/lib/ladspa/amp.so";
  module "amp_stereo";
}

pcm.plugequal {
  type equal;
  slave.pcm "plughw:0,0";
  library "/usr/lib/ladspa/amp.so";
  module "amp_stereo";
}

pcm.equal {
   type plug;
   slave.pcm plugequal;
}

Alsamixer shows the (single) parameter of the the amp plugin fine, but:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ aplay -Dequal piano2.wav
Playing WAVE 'piano2.wav' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 48000 Hz, Stereo
Segmentation fault
pi@raspberrypi ~ $

Is there something specific I could be doing wrong? I did get the
amp-plugin working as a regular ladspa type, but I need to be able
change the paramrters in real time...

cheers and thanks for the help!

 - bram

--