Re: No recording from Xonar D2X

Hi Chris,

yes, thank you, my original problem can be considered as solved.

I use a special box which does the equalisation. I used it in former
times with former soundcards and it worked very fine. But with that
former soundcards I could use a slider in the mixer to get more or less
input "gain?" (Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with the technical terms
of audio in English).

I like to create my own collections of music, in former times on audio
cassettes, now on CD. When I mix titles from a CD and other taken from a
Vinyl-LP they have massive different signal level. So I am forced to
raise the level of each song in my sound editor afterwards or always
change the output level on the cd player when the disk is finished. Both
is not very attractive. It would be better to adjust the signal just
when recording. That's what I want.

Any idea?

Werner