Sound card not supported by ALSA: HT Omega claro II

Hello there, as stated in the tittle, this sound card is not supported at all by Linux. I already made a lengthy post in the Ubuntu forums asking for help but the final conclusion was that the PCI ID for the Claro II is not found in the latest version of the oxygen drivers. Here is a link to the thread:

I hope that this issue isn’t too complicated to address and that you can patch it up in time for Ubuntu 13.04.

Thank you.