A question about reporting sound cards

Good people;

I believe that I should report my sound card status on the Alsa sound
cards page, but before I do that I have a few questions.

My Audioquest DragonFly does not appear there, and I now believe it
works (ie I have convinced myself my earlier problems were with the
sole USB-2 port on my laptop, since the device works fine on the USB-3
ports).  Still, I think my experience trying to get it to work with my
laptop and various ports might be of use to someone.  Do I report that
info in the listing?

Second, my Schiit Bifrost.  I have not yet had time to further pursue
a patch to make it operate fully correctly in USB mode, but it appears
to work fine as an external sound processor through both S/PDIF
electrical and TOSLINK, through a couple of different sound cards
built into the various computers I have around here, and where it
bypasses the CMedia USB chip.  It's really not clear to me what to
file in that case.  Do I report it under Schiit Bifrost or CMedia or
both or...?

Thanks!

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen@xxxxxxxxx