RME Hdspe AES not working with Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubuntu 12.10

Hi,
Does anyone of you able to run Hdspe AES on Ubuntu 12.04 or 12.10?

I have just done a fresh install of 12.04 n 12.10, tried kernel 3.2.X, 3.4.0 and 3.5.19 unfortunately none of them run properly with Alsa 1.0.25.

However it works perfectly on 10.04 with alsa 1.0.25, so basically same hardware setup same driver version only difference is the version of Ubuntu.

I compiled the alsa myself and it is successfully compiled with no errors shown, actually it plays but the sound is like FAST FORWARDED.

In alsamixer instead of showing 64ch it only shows 16ch which I guess this is the culprit of fast forwarded sound. Also, the name inside the alsamixer is showing HDSP MADI on 10.04 but

on latest build it shows AES XXXX (some code / firmware no.)

Using aplay -l and lspci -v it recognized the sound interface a little bit different from 10.04 installation, on 10.04 It shows the module is snd-hdspm and the Kernel module is RME

HAMMERFALL MADI, however in latest installation it shows snd_hdspm and snd-hdspm accordingly instead of having the "full" description of the device.

Moreover using ps command on 10.04 it shows the soundcard module irq/16-hdspm, on the latest build it shows irq/16-snd_hdsp (is this module for pci instead of pci-e?)

Could someone shed me some lights please?

(Apologize for my english!!!)

Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers!!!