Re: best usb2 soundcard for Linux?

Sound devices usbpre2 is a very good interface, high quality stuff..
it's both usb1.1 and 2.0 combatible and it's finally recognized as a
uac2 highspeed device by linux, this wasn't the case a couple of months
ago. But, you still can't use the higher sample rates that should be
available when you run it as a uac2 device. So there's no real
difference other than that you don't have to hold a button when
connecting the interface... Can I whine some more about this Clemens? -_-