Re: best usb2 soundcard for Linux?

eloi wrote:
> I want to know what is the  best usb2 soundcard for Linux?

That depends on what features you want.

> I want a low latency for use VST and i want record my guitarbass,
> my voice or sampling a Vinyl with a highest possible qualitiy but
> not simularious ( just 2/2 in and out it's ok)

Why are you asking for USB 2?  There are lots of full speed devices
with stereo I/O.

> i have a dell laptop without firewire and a motu ultralite USB/FW.
>
> The Motu soundcard don't work with alsa

But probably with FFADO:
http://www.ffado.org/?q=devicesupport%2Flist&filter0=motu&filter1=&op2=OR

It might be easiest to get a FireWire ExpressCard for your laptop (if
possible).

Regards,
Clemens