Re: WM8727 & AT91SAM9G45: DMA or IRQ trouble

Ankur Patel <connintel <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I found the machine driver to be working after modification in setting
> up the proper clock divisor. Please find the working driver at
> http://pastebin.com/i5PrFxC7.
>
> Now, when I try to run the aplay utility, I got into following error:
> aplay: set_params:1172: not enough memory
>
> After debugging I found that the function
> snd_pcm_hw_params_get_period_size(params, &chunk_size, 0); call under
> set_params() function returns the value of chunk_size to zero. Thus
> realloc fails and returns the above error.
>
> I came across following link
> http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2009-February/014976.html
>  who faced the same problem. Can any one suggest some light on why it
> is happening? I am using alsa-lib & alsa-utils version 1.0.23 on
> AT91SAM9 processor using buildroot.
>
> Have a Good Day,
> Thank you,
> Ankur.

Hi Ankur,

I have a similar problem related to input/output error(DMA or IRQ). The working
driver which you posted in the link, http://pastebin.com/i5PrFxC7 is no longer
available. It would be really helpful if you could repost a working link to the
driver so that i could try to fix my problem.

Thanks and best regards
Nitin