Re: State of highspeed usb2 audio?

On 08.01.2012 16:07, alexander wrote:
> So again, exactly what is the state of usb2 audio class compliance? I've
> asked around in many places now and noone seems to know. I read
> somewhere that it's spotty at best and other places that it has just
> been implemented, seems like noone knows for sure.. So another question
> arises, is it a hard thing to do?

Sorry for the late response.

Support for v2 is fairly complete, with the exception of some clocking
features that have not been observed "in the wild". Is you issue already
solved?

If not, can I ask you to build a 3.4.0 kernel and apply this patch on
top? I just submitted a new version of a rework patch that changes a lot
things around USB packet handling in the snd-usb driver.

  https://gist.github.com/1168715

I would be interested wether this changes anything for your card.

Daniel