bugtrack.alsa-project.org is not accessible

When I try to go to https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org, I get a "Secure
Connection Failed" error from Firefox.  With other sites that have
broken SSL certs, I can bypass this since I get an "Add exception"
button.  But for this site, I get no such option.  It simply won't let
me go to that site.

Anyone else experiencing this?  The full error message is:

"bugtrack.alsa-project.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate does not come from a trusted source.
The certificate is only valid for <a id="cert_domain_link"
title="bugtrack.alsa-project.org">bugtrack.alsa-project.org</a>
The certificate expired on 01/08/11 19:04. The current time is 11/03/12
20:34."