Re: HowTo View Alsa Error Messages that Appear Briefly when Resuming from Suspend

Clemens, using Ctrl+S/Ctrl+Q to suspend/resume the current process did not suspend the "resume from suspend" process.

Ari, I checked all the consoles via ctrl-alt-Fn and no error messages were visible.

I did find one of the errors near the bottom of the file generated by the following command: alsa-info --no-upload

The error is as follows:
[143331.658054] ALSA sound/usb/mixer.c:846 5:2: cannot get min/max values for control 2 (id 5)

Anyone know what might cause this error?