Re: Xonar has switched channels on Aux?

> Apply the patch below, or wait for it to appear in one of the next

> stable kernels.

Applied and tested. All works well now.

> Is it OK with you for the e-mail being published with the patch?

Sure.

One other thing became apparent during testing. When setting only one channel  on Master Front to zero it isn't really muted. I can still hear it a little when playing the test video on the local machine. Is that the same on your card or is it just mine?